In addition to the ABCLab structure, the ABC Department is a constituent part of 12 Interdepartmental Laboratories (co-financed by the University and the ABC Department).
- I. Drive
- GEOLab (GEOMATIC and EARTH OBSERVATIONS LABORATORY / Laboratory of geomatics and earth observation)
- ISmicroLAB (In-Situ Micromechanics Laboratory)
- ArchMat Lab (Characterization of traditional and innovative architectural materials)
- DataCloud (extension of PoliCloud)
- WE-COBOT LAB (Wearable and collaborative robotics Laboratory)
- PSVL (Polimi Sound and Vibration Laboratory)
The Department is also rooted in the territory through i Campus laboratories :
DABC also participates in the Great University Infrastructure :
in order to contribute to the execution of experimental tests for the construction industry.