In addition to the ABCLab structure, the ABC Department is a constituent part of 12 Interdepartmental Laboratories (co-financed by the University and the ABC Department).
- ArchMat Lab (Characterization of traditional and innovative architectural materials)
- From POLICLOUD to DATACLOUD: Cloud, Data Science, Big Data
- FUNTASMA — Functional Sintered Materials
- GEOLab — Geomatics and Earth Observation Laboratory
- I. Drive — Interaction between Driver Road-Infrastructure Vehicles and Environment
- In-Situ Micromechanics Laboratory (ISmicroLAB)
- PSVL — Polimi Sound and Vibration Laboratory)
- TextilesHuB — Interdepartmental textiles and polymers research laboratory
- WE-COBOT LAB — Wearable and collaborative robotics Laboratory
The Department is also rooted in the territory through i Campus laboratories :
DABC also participates in the Large Infrastructure :
in order to contribute to the execution of experimental tests for the construction industry.